|Scout Package and 1 year Software and Services Sale Price||$6,800|
|Payload Stability Wind Rating||40-50mph
|Capable of carrying a 400mm dish?||Yes|
|Built in 24 Volt POE port?||Yes|
|Location to mount CPE?||Yes|
|Camera Gimbal Attachment Available?||No|
WISP Scout Service Plan - 1-year rerbishment of WISP Scout drone
The WISPr Scout Service Plan is included for 1-year with the purchase of the WISP Scout Package. This includes 1 refurbishment of your drones electronics at the end of year 1. This includes:
- Flight controller
- Speed controllers
- Drone computer
- Circuit boards
You can purchase the service plan again after year 1, but we do not offer this to a drone purchase past year 2 of using the WISP Service plan. At that time customers have to purchase a new drone from WISPr Systems.
Full WISP Software Suite
1-year Full WISPr Software Suite is included with the purchase of the WISP Scout Package and the software license can be renewed after year 1 for $1,200 annually.
- WISPr OS - which is the flight software and automated surveys used to efficiently and accurately survey a location.
- WISPr Cloud - which stores data such as pictures and signal logs from the flight and analytics software which takes saves you valuable time analyzing data.
- WISPr Installr App - allows your customer install technicians to have direct access to the site survey logs and allows them to make a post install report with a built in install report wizard.
|Software Feature||Basic Suite||Full Suite|
|Ability to download towers and subscribers onto the drone's OS from the CLOUD?||Included||Included|
|Ability to use tower coordinates to auto-locate towers during flight?||Included||Included|
|Ability to take pictures and capture RSSI readings simultaneously from the drone?||Included||Included|
|Automated site survey functions available?||Not included||Included|
|Ability to save flight logs from automated surveys?||Not included||Included|
|Ability to upload pictures, flight logs and other data from the drone to the WISPr CLOUD?||Not included||Included|
|Auto-organization of data in the CLOUD?||Not included||Included|
|Ability to view data on maps on the CLOUD?||Not included||Included|
|Cost?||Free Default Software||$1200 annually to renew Full Suite|
Features built into the WISP Scout
WISPr Systems' drone platform is specifically engineered to manage the payload in moderate to high winds.
- With a payload of a 5lb CPE on the drone we can fly in 30-35MPH winds for around 12 minutes.
- With a 1.5lb CPE on the drone we can fly in 30-35MPH winds for around 18 minutes
- With a .5lb CPE on the drone we can fly in 30-35MPH winds for around 19 minutes
Our drones are equipped with a 24V power over ethernet (POE) port to power any 24V POE application or plug a data cable in to communicate with your payload.
The FPV camera gives the user a birds eye view from the drone. The FPV camera streams a 1080p camera feed to the flight GUI and is used to video and take pictures while running automated surveys and can be used for other visual inspection purposes as well.
Long range antennas built on the drone ensures the user will always stay connected to the drone no matter the distance. 2 - 5 dbi antennas allow the drone's access point to have all the signal strength needed to stay connected to your laptop or tablet while flying. The access point on the drone can also switch from 2.4GHz to 5GHz depending on what frequency you want to use.
WISPr OS has a safety fail safe to protect the user and drone in the case of worn out parts, low battery, erratic flight, etc. This is to help keep the user safe and the drone safe as well.
- Motor and speed controller health
- Flight controller health
- Low Battery
- Geofence safety for to high and to low altitudes
The WISPr Scout is meant to be easy to work on in case of any issues. You can easily replace arms, motors, computer box, flight controller, GPS, mounting hardware and landing gear!