Monthly software license
|WISPr OS Services||$200.00||• Connect and manually survey
• Go-to Functions
• Automated CPE Site Survey modes
• Active Supports and Updates provided
• 100GB storage in the WISPr Cloud provided with purchase.
WISPr OS must be purchased to operate the WISPr Scout. Operating system which controls all operations of the WISPr Scout. WISPr OS allows the user to connect to their CPE antenna while flying and complete automated site survey. The OS allows the user to manually fly the WISPr Scout and survey for optimal signal strength. There are basic tools given in the “In-flight Manager”, which are “Go-to Controls” and “CPE Survey” with the “Complete Survey” only. Software upgrades are available on the WISPr OS for upgrade
Software Safety Failsafes
- Battery low
- 15% battery level – warning
- 7% battery level – return to launch
- Geofence breach
- Breach 200ft altitude – flies back inside the GEOFENCE
- 10 second Breach 200ft altitude – return to launch
- Breach 300 feet radius – flies back inside the GEOFENCE
- 10 second Breach 300 feet radius – return to launch
- Breach altitude lower than 6 feet – lands on spot
First Person View (FPV) Camera function
- While operating the Scout with WISPr OS, the background image will be a live video footage from the drone’s point of view.
- A picture button is available to take photos during flight.
- A video recorder button is available to take videos during flight.
New Tower Survey (Comes with WISPr OS)
The New Tower Survey flies to a maximum altitude selected by the user and points at the azimuth or tower in which they want to connect to the access point on. The CPE on the drone connects to the access point on the tower and flies down to the minimum altitude selected by the user, saving all the signal data from the maximum altitude down to the minimum altitude. Once the drone has made it to the minimum altitude the drone flies back up to the altitude in which the strongest signal was found. A snap-shot is taken by the FPV camera at the strongest signal point.
AP Scanner (Comes with WISPr OS)
The AP Scanner allows the user to search out all availible wireless networks in the area. It can be used to determine the best network to connect the CPE antenna too, or be used to see all networks in the area to figure out what networks are interfering with your data link. To accomplish this, the CPE antenna needs to be connected to the WISPr OS, and the user needs to input the altitude and the azimuth or azimuths in which they want to scan. Once the scan is configured, click execute and the data from the flight will be printed in the SSID Scan logs in the WISPr OS. The SSID Scan logs display every wireless network, signal strength, altitude and azimuth in the frequency range of the CPE antenna used to complete the scan.
Manual CPE Survey (Comes with WISPr OS)
The Manual Site Survey allows the user to manually fly the Scout and survey. The user can just signal strength from the signal bar in the right-hand corner of the WISPr OS screen, and view what the Scout see’s through its FPV camera. The user can also directly view the CPE antenna user interface while flying the Scout. This will save the user time and effort when surveying, a lot better than dragging a ladder, wire, CPE antenna and a power source around the structure to survey!
Go-To Controls (Comes with WISPr OS)
The Go-To Controls allow the user to enter an altitude, tower coordinates, azimuth or GPS coordinates in which the user wants the “Go-To” to and point for manually survey. Altitude and/or azimuth and Altitude and/or GPS coordinates can be selected. All functions can be run by itself.
General (Comes with WISPr OS)
Allows the user to change the speed of the Scout.
Tower Mapping (add on to the WISPr OS, purchase for add-on)
- Our software service package allows you to put your towers on our maps, where you can add what antennas are on the tower and what azimuth they are pointing. The same can be done for every customer.
- Surveys are uploaded to the map when updated to the GPS points.
- All tower mapping features will be available free until September 2019, basic functionality of the tower mapping will always be free but added features will be available through purchase after September 2019.
Uploading and Updating to WISPr Cloud (Comes with WISPr OS)
After a test is completed and the Scout stores the survey logs, pictures and videos onboard, the data can be uploaded to the WISPr Cloud to be viewed anywhere. All of the tower mapping will be stored in the WISPr Cloud as well. We allow 5GB of server storage free.
More information about add-on packages will be available per their release.
|WISPR OS Upgrades||
- Each upgrade package will include all the tools that are in the previous package.
- Packages can be changed and no year-long commitment
- 100 GB storage free with each purchase of a software package, unless you are switching software packages.