Scout 1000 capable of carrying gimbal and camera payloads over 2 lbs. Carbon fiber and aluminum frame makes our drones built rugged for work! There are a variety of camera and thermal payload options for any of your mapping, surveying and industrial inspection needs. The Scout 1000 allows you to use one of our custom gimbal and camera solutions or to integrate your own. This drone can be flown with a hand controller, laptop, and tablet, and is compatible with Mission Planner and QGroundControl flight mapping software suites.
- 1 – WISPr Scout 1000
- 25+ minutes flight time
- 2lb+ payload lifting capabilities
- Front collision avoidance sensor that works at day and at night
- Rugged Carbon and Aluminum frame
- 2 – Pairs of Propellers (CW/CCW)
- WISPr Camera Options Available
- Power Over Ethernet I/O
- USB I/O
- Built-in LiDAR Range Finder for altitude hold accuracy
- Open Sourced Flight Controller Software (ArduPilot)
- Open Sourced Single Board Computer with 4GB RAM onboard
- Red, White and Blue LED orientation lights
- 1-year standard warranty
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Propellers, battery, camera and gimbal are not included.
Scout 1000 capable of carrying gimbal and camera payloads over 2lbs. Carbon fiber and aluminum frame makes our drones built rugged for work!